Well dear readers, I do not know how many of you have been watching the truckload of people on social media and other sites tracking the reasons that they are grateful to the universe, God, Allah or any other deity. I have been watching all of this go on with a rather disdainful air, thinking to myself, why can’t they be grateful quietly, why must they put on a show? Then recently, I was reminded of the ripple effect. If a person says why they are grateful publicly it encourages others to think about why they should be grateful and furthermore inspires the “pay it forward” concept that I am such a fan of and which governs my daily life.
Bearing that in mind, I thought it was time to put out my own list..
1. I am grateful to be alive, breathing, walking, talking and healthy.
2. I am immeasurably grateful to be married to a man who is a partner, friend and encourager of me and my goals.
3. I am grateful to friends that make my life wonderful.
4. I am grateful to have a job I enjoy and where I am admired and respected.
5. I am grateful to have passion and ambition to always strive for bettering myself and helping others.
What are you grateful for?