Today I am taking the time to say thanks- While tomorrow is Thanksgiving, I think its worth taking the time today to thank people and then tomorrow, focus on being with family and not worried about my blog.
- I am thankful for my husband and our relationship. Its not perfect but its pretty great!
- I am thankful to have health, not everyone does
- I am thankful that we own a dog now, and am kind of amazed at how much it has enriched our lives in a short time
- I am thankful to live in a country where I can express my beliefs and thoughts without fear of retribution
- I am thankful for cranberry sauce and stuffing
- I am grateful after three years of work and sacrifice we are debt free
- I am thankful for good friends
- I am thankful for family of choice spread across the map
- I am thankful for the opportunity to give back to the community
- I am thankful for my Mom who always has a corny joke to share to make me smile when things seem pretty hopeless
- I am thankful for my niece Quinn and her super great hugs
- I am thankful for my Toastmasters club and their constant striving for greatness (We are the Greatest Toastmasters Club in the Known Universe so that takes time and effort)
- I am thankful to God who gave me the ability to write and speak and motivate others with this blog and speeches
- I am grateful for the opportunity to work for a company where my enthusiasm is not only encouraged it is rewarded and applauded.
What are you grateful for? Considering that we all have things that are rough in our lives, sometimes its hard to find that “happy” but in most cases if you scratch the surface you can quickly find something to be grateful for and focus on that, not the negative.
Bonus points— If you are having trouble finding the “happy”- Might I suggest you try this.. http://100happydays.com/ I am on Day 63 and I have to say it has made me much more grateful for the “little” and “big” things!
Think About It……